Leibniz in Europe
One of the Europe Office’s main activities is helping the Leibniz institutions position themselves strategically within the European research landscape. It does this by initiating and organising themed events, advising the institutions on submitting proposals for and managing EU projects, and putting them in contact with the European institutions.
- Representation of interests in the field of research policy
- Facilitating contact with the European institutions
- Information and training events
- Support for events organised by the Leibniz institutions in Brussels
- Guidance on submitting proposals and project management for Horizon 2020
- Advice on submitting ERC proposals and interview training
- Visitor work station and meeting room
In addition, the Leibniz Association is active at European level as a member of Science Europe, an umbrella association of European research funding and research performing organisations.
The European Research Council – Individual funding for the brightest minds
The EU Office offers individual support for proposal preparation as well as strategic consulting services for our institutes.